The respect we have for your privacy is like a code in our DNA. Since we started Indian Messenger, we have built our Services based on solid security principles.
Data we collect
Indian Messenger receives or collects data whenever we operate and render our Services, including when they are installed, accessed or used by you.
Data provided by you
- Your account details. We receive your mobile number when a Indian Messenger account is created by you. We receive phone numbers from your contact calendar regularly, both from users of our Services and from other contacts. You confirm that you are authorized to provide such numbers. Other data can be provided for your account, such as profile name, profile photo, and status message.
- Your messages. We store your messages during the provision of the Services. Once your messages (including conversations, photos, videos, voice messages and sharing of location information) are delivered, they are stored on our servers in an encrypted and humanly unreadable format.
- Your contacts. To help you organize your communications, we can create a favorite list of your contacts. In addition, you can create, join, or be added to groups and streaming lists, and those groups and lists become associated with your account data.
- Customer support. You may provide us with data related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages and how we may contact you in case of customer support. For example, we may receive an email from you with information regarding the performance of our application or other issues.
How we use the data
We use all data in our possession to help us operate, perform, enhance, understand, personalize, support and advertise our Services.
- Our services. We operate and provide our Services, including customer support, enhancement, correction and customization of the Services. We understand how people use our Services, analyze and use such data to evaluate and improve our Services, to research, develop and test new services and features as well as to solve problems. We also use the data to reply you when you contact us.
- Protection and Security. We verify the accounts and activities and promote security within and outside our Services, whether by investigating suspicious activity and violations of our Terms or by ensuring that our Services are used lawfully.
- We do not want you to have a spam experience because as with all your messages you can choose how to manage this communication and we will honor your choice.
Data that you and we share
Your data is shared as you use and communicate using our Services and we share your data to help us operate, enhance, understand, personalize, support and promote our Services.
- Account data. Your phone number, your profile name and photo, your online status and status message, last seen status, and delivery notifications may be available to anyone using our Services; However, you can configure the Services to define whether some data should be available to other users.
- Your contacts and others. Users with whom you communicate can store or share your data (including your phone number or messages) with others inside and outside our Services. You can use the configuration and blocking feature in our Services to manage the users of our Services with whom you communicate and how you share certain data.
- we did not outsourced data to any other company. Data remains on server with end to end encryption method and its unreadable.
- We did not integrate with any third party or service so there is not data sharing with any third party service or product.
- We did not save any device information like hardware model, hardware details, software module, software details. We did not store location of users, we just platform to send location not storing live location of users.
Company name : Loopytime Technology PVT LTD
Office Address : Sivalakha, Ta Bhachau Di Kutch, Gujarat India Pin : 370145
Founder : Bahadursinh Jadeja FB: https://www.facebook.com/bkjadeja2
Phone: (91) 97122535**